Dan has given lectures and seminars to lawyers looking for CPD points fairly regularly. Unfortunately, at this stage even though the lectures are CPD accredited, it’s not possible to accredit them online (or rather, it is possible, but it costs a lot of money), so although some handouts may be posted here to be downloaded, they are for interest only.
He is always happy to present these again. If you would be interested in having him do one, then please contact him.
Please note that the handouts have not generally been updated since they were given, so they may be out of date
Recent topics :
- ‘Transforming Legal Aid – Just how bad is it?’ – 2 hours on the latest MoJ plans for legal aid.
- Ethics and Regulatory principles for pupils and junior barristers – 2 hours
- Updates on the criminal law – various
- Hearsay and the 2003 Act – 1 hour
- Defending immigration prosecutions – 2 hours
- Representing victims of trafficking in criminal proceedings – 1.5 hours